The Snow Reminded Me The Snow Reminded Me

pretty good

but now im mad cause i posted a movie with a poem on it and it got blammed >_< and i miss my girlfriend havent seen her for a week and cant see her for another week because of this dam snow!!!!!

Techno Lust Techno Lust

good shit

only problem i had with it u should have made it longer!!!! i mean i have that song on my comp and u should have made it go the entire length of the song yea i know it would have been more work but next time i suggest making it till the end of the song :) but still great shit man

Nuts To You Nuts To You

voice?

how do u get foamys voice? another great foamy movie tho i love all those films :D

-True North- -True North-

I am...

Hello I am Assassin Compass, That was fucking great! I hope to see more of these. Strawberry Clock should die. Behold the power of D.

StarCraft StarCraft

dood

that was like the best thing ive ever seen that has to do with starcraft i play the game myself and that was just amazing u drew the charcaters so well VERY GOOD hope the next one is just as good ^_^

NG is Under Attack! Pt.2 NG is Under Attack! Pt.2

I VOTE FIFEN!

that was great man cant wait until the next one except Lightsaber Crew wants to be in it ^_^ i got u on aim ill talk to u later KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

That One Time That One Time

i thought it was great man

r u sure thats ur first cause its really really good for ur first GOOD JOB KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

A new evil A new evil

great jod man

exactly what bahamut said it needs work on the sound and plus u need to fix the thing thats making it skip... but other wise great work

Megaman Vs. Sting Chamele Megaman Vs. Sting Chamele

good job!

great job man keep it up and for u ace-wild what kind of a name is that u know what mind ur buisness and STFU! thank you have a nice day :)

Chipmunks Gangsta Rap Chipmunks Gangsta Rap

that was great

that was like the best thing ive ever seen i dont care if it was 7mb it took a little time to load but it was worth it i loved that movie u should make more stuff like this well great movie keep it up!